Seems I have to do two at a time every time… maybe I am too wordy. Or using my iPod limits me?

Anyway.

I mentioned the adults were good to me, that is because there weren't a lot of kids my age. Our SS class was changed every year to fit the ages of the three sometimes four of us girls in the class. Two of us a year behind the third in school (& age, think). The other two girls were also family since the one's older brother married the other's older sister. They were kind and willing to include me in play when I was around, but I obviously wasn't a part of their tight friendship.

I was also the only girl who went to summer camp. I loved it! Somebody(ies) paid my way every year. That is the most amazing gift because it was the last day of the last time I went to camp that I accepted Jesus as my personal Savior!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

family trip

A new chapter, a new name

To feel or not to feel…