More amazing people

I have been so blessed. Sometimes it overwhelms me, I feel so unworthy of so many people who love me, care for me, and have taken me under their wing. Why do I get to have so many amazing people who are willing to invest their time and energy into me, the least important person I've ever known.
The Mom-Lady says,"Don't think about it, just be thankful!"
"I am thankful, it just doesn't make sense. I'm not worthy."
She comes back with the great truth,"None of us is worthy! God loves you! We love you, LOTS of people love you, for you! Just believe it! Accept it! And quit crying before you make me cry!"

We've had this exact conversation many times, my brain still can't quite believe and accept this truth I know. And the walls around my heart crack a little more with each round, so maybe one day I will be able to accept that God has deemed me worthy of the love of so many, simply because He is God, He can, and hopefully I will be able to glorify Him with the relationships He has blessed me with...

It has been almost 9 years since I recognized people who left their mark in, not just my life, but the fabric of who I am.
Since then many of those people have gone to be with Jesus, and my life has changed dramatically.

Had I been told 9 years ago (or even 6 years ago!!) that my life would be what it is now, I never would have believed a word of it. There is no way I would have believed it possible to do any of the things I have done. As the journey that started 5 years ago began, some cream rose to the top of my connections. Amazingly only one of my "favorites" from 9 years ago walked away. All the others, who are/were still alive stuck by me and continued to love me as I found my way. And a handful of others rose to the surface, proving themselves loyal not only to me, but to our Lord. They saw my heart for for God and have béen there to pray and talk and advise as I take each new step, and have rejoiced with me as I have grown, conquered fears, and done things I never dreamed I could.

I wasn't sure if these posts belonged in this blog, or one of the others. But I believe now is thw time to write them, they don't fit in the blog about random life happenings, and I think I am not far enough along in the other blog to put them there. This blog is about His amazing grace, the love I have recieved from these people is truly a gift of His grace, so this seems like the right place to put them.

No promises on how soon I will post entries. But I am certain God will give me just the right words to say, at the right moment. He knows my desire is to honor these amazing friends, and glorify Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

family trip

A new chapter, a new name

To feel or not to feel…