5 years...

The other day, I saw a meme that said "lets face it, none of us, in 2015, got the answer right to the question,'where do you see yourself in 5 year's." When I first saw it, I thought of the chaos of 2020 and smiled.

Today as I was driving I was thinking about life, and the fact that I cannot imagine what my life might be 5 years from now. My kids will be grown... Will my Parents still be alive? Will I still be caregiving? Will I still be in CA? I'll have my AS, but will I be working on my Masters degree? 
Those could all be yesses, or they could all be nos.  I really have no idea...

Then it hit me! June was 4 years ago we arrived in CA and stayed. Five years ago my life was crushed, crumbling around me. I was dying on the inside. There was the facade, that even I believed was real, falling away for all who could see, to see.

If anyone told me then what my life looks like now, I would have laughed them to scorn. The growth I have experienced in every area of life, is remarkable. 

I am blessed. I am amazed. I am so thankful.

I have no idea what my life will be like in 5 years. I am happy to leave it in the Lord's hands. His will is perfect. His grace is sufficient. His timing is exact.  "I know He holds the future, and life is worth the living just because He lives."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

family trip

A new chapter, a new name

To feel or not to feel…