The Lord brought several other special people into my life as a child… some I feared (like B.S.), because they expected me to know the rules and conform and others I clung to (like J.L.G.), because they were gentle and loving and invested the time and energy to teach me on my level, so I could understand and make right choices.
There are many others too… 
I am blessed and thankful for all the people God placed in my life. And some of those I am most thankful for are those who loved me and cared about me during my darkest times-and I didn't even know they were in "my corner" loving me and praying for me.
It was those prayers that kept me from following thru with some of the things I had decided to do… and I just thought it was lack of opportunity. LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

family trip

A new chapter, a new name

To feel or not to feel…